Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Menjawab soalan tag ks.....

                                                 1 : the middle of my face...
    
                             My Nose...hidung tak mancung pipi tersorong2....hahhahahah


                                                          2 : i really want to go to...




                                                               3 : my favourite place...

                                                           
                                                             4 : my favourite colour...





                                                                5 : my favourite food...



                                                                 6 : my favourite drink...



                                                                       7 : my school...


                                                              
                                                              8 : my favourite story...


 
                                                                    9 : my hobby...


                                                        
                                                                          10 : i was born in...



                                                                       11 : i wish...


 
                                                 12 : my family pic that i really2 luv...

 

                                                         
         13 : my car...
See full size image















15 : my pets...

Sorry ks....i tak suka pets....


16 : my dreams..

Let me keep my dreams first.....


   11 : i live in (cari pic taman masing2 taw)....See full size image

0 ulasan: